Here is some important news about gum disease from The Lewisville Dentist: gum disease is a principal cause of tooth loss among adults. There is also evidence that it is linked to heart disease. Fortunately, this problem is easy to treat when it is caught in the early stages.
What warning signs should you be looking for?
- Gums that bleed frequently
- Gums that appear tender, swollen, or very red, or gums that have visible pus in between them when they are pushed
- Your bite changes or your teeth suddenly don’t seem to fit together
- Gums that are pulling away from the teeth
- A bad taste in the mouth or chronic bad breath
We hope you are not experiencing any of these things. But if you are not removing plaque between your teeth your gums are at risk. Brushing alone is not adequate—make sure you floss daily.
Regular dental check-ups is another vital weapon in the fight against gum disease.
At The Lewisville Dentist in Lewisville TX, gum disease treatment is an important part of what we do every day. We also offer family dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact The Lewisville Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
297 E Round Grove Rd Suite 127