So you want to whiten your teeth? It’s an affordable way to enhance your smile, look younger, and feel more confident when you interact with people in business or social settings. Professional teeth whitening is available from The Lewisville Dentist.
Here are 5 things we recommend when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you identify which protocol is best for you.
- It is essential to know that whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening method chosen, your teeth can be enhanced three to eight shades. An in-office procedure achieves a degree of lightening that cannot be matched by an over-the-counter product.
- An alternative procedure is customize a take-home kit for you. It is more economical and more convenient for many patients. Teeth whitening results from either protocol can last from six months to two years.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may transpire. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so. Call The Lewisville Dentist if it lasts longer.
Teeth whitening is one of the cosmetic dentistry procedures available at The Lewisville Dentist in Lewisville TX. If you’re looking for a brilliant white smile, schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact The Lewisville Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
297 E Round Grove Rd Suite 127