Dental bonding from The Lewisville Dentist is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer, and it’s not difficult to see why. Dental bonding is an effective treatment for several different cosmetic problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as required.
We consider dental bonding in some of the following cases:
1. To repair teeth that are damaged due to an injury or decay
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. Protecting tooth roots when the gums have receded
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile redesign
The Lewisville Dentist offers dental bonding along with the other cosmetic and family dentistry services. Schedule your next appointment with us today.
Contact The Lewisville Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
297 E Round Grove Rd Suite 127