At The Lewisville Dentist, we are happy to assist the residents of Flower Mound, TX. With outstanding dental services and exceptional patient care, we hope you’ll choose as your premier dentist!
If you want a sparkling, impeccable smile, trust the dentist Flower Mound TX loves. With our aesthetic dentistry procedures, we can help you achieve the dream smile you’ve always wanted with the following services:
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain shells that are directly bonded to your teeth, creating the appearance of a perfect smile.
- Teeth Whitening: At our office near Flower Mound TX, we use a professional whitening system known as ZOOM! to help you get a brighter smile.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are used to reinforce chipped or damaged teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: No longer do you need to worry about glaring silver fillings. Our tooth-colored fillings should conceal any dental work you’ve undergone.
Many dentists consider dental implants the best option for restoring missing teeth. That’s because they act like a real tooth, complete with replacement tooth root and synthetic crown.
A titanium post placed in your jaw mimics the function of a tooth root, providing stability and support to the jawbone. With porcelain crowns, we can fill in the gaps in your teeth to create a full, functional smile.
Dental anxiety and fear is a common affliction amongst patients. At The Lewisville Dentist, we understand how debilitating dental anxiety can be. We offer sedation dentistry as a solution to assuage dental fears.
- Laughing Gas: Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, can help put you at ease as you undergo dental procedures.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: Oral conscious sedation is take in the form of a pill. You will usually be instructed to take the pill right before your appointment. The pill will lessen your awareness of your surroundings, making your procedure more pleasant for you. You must have a designated driver to and from your appointment after taking oral conscious sedation.
- IV Sedation: IV sedation is one of the most powerful forms of sedation dentistry. It is used to help lessen pain and inflammation as well as reduce consciousness.
We are proud to offer dentistry for the entire family. With flexible scheduling and a kind, caring staff, we are ready to accommodate all your loved ones. Some of our services include:
- Teeth Cleaning: A professional teeth cleaning should be done every 6 months to ensure optimal oral health.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are a great way to repair cavities and prevent further tooth decay.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are often used to restore misshapen, damaged, or discolored teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: With our periodontic care, we can help you prevent and treat gum disease: a common ailment amongst American patients.
- Root Canals: An infected pulp is often the source of a toothache. A root canal will help alleviate that pain and soreness.
Find Outstanding Dental Care Near Flower Mound TX!
Call today to schedule your appointment with The Lewisville Dentist!