Many Coppell residents select The Lewisville Dentist as their choice dentistry practice. At The Lewisville Dentist, we strive to provide phenomenal dental services and compassionate patient care.
Many people want to improve their smiles. A surefire way to do so is through cosmetic dentistry. This form of dentistry focuses on beautifying your teeth, so you can feel confident and self-assured with your smile. At The Lewisville Dentist, located near Coppell TX, we offer a variety of cosmetic services, including:
- Porcelain Veneers: Repair chipped or cracked teeth with porcelain veneers. These thin shells can restore the fullness and vibrancy of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Get a brighter smile using our ZOOM! professional whitening system.
- Dental Crowns: Reinforce chipped or damaged teeth with dental crowns.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Repair your cavities with tooth-colored fillings so that dental work won’t be readily apparent.
In addition to cosmetic dentistry, we offer dental implants as a solution to tooth restoration. Dental implants are renowned for their ability to look and act like a real tooth. They have an artificial tooth root, which provides stability to the jawbone. With porcelain crowns, we can tailor them to look like your real teeth!
We’re the dentist Coppell TX residents keep coming back to. That’s because we provide top-notch sedation dentistry techniques to alleviate patient fears and anxieties about dental work. Some of our services include:
- Laughing Gas: Laughing gas is a great way to help you relax while still remaining conscious.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: Oral conscious sedation comes in the form of a pill. It is typically taken before your procedure to alleviate anxiety during long dental procedures. Make sure you have a ride to and from your appointment after taking oral conscious sedation.
- IV Sedation: IV sedation is especially helpful because it allows your dentist to control how much sedative you take in at any given moment. Your dentist will use it to reduce pain and inflammation as well as manage consciousness. You will need a designated driver after using IV sedation.
The Lewisville Dentist is the dentist Coppell TX trusts for all their family dentistry needs. We offer affordable treatment plans and flexible scheduling. You’ll find the following family dentistry services at our convenient location near Coppell TX:
- Teeth Cleaning: A professional teeth cleaning should be done biannually. It can effectively remove harmful plaque and tartar.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings can repair cavities, protecting your teeth from further damage.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns can be used to restore misshapen, damaged, or discolored teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Your gums are just as important as your teeth! That’s why it’s important to take care of them. With our periodontic care, we can help you prevent and treat gum disease.
- Root Canals: Root canals are used to remove inflamed or infected tooth pulp, which is the source of most toothaches and tooth soreness.
Find Compassionate Dental Care Near Coppell!
Call, text, or email us today to schedule your appointment with The Lewisville Dentist!