Dental Bonding for Broken, Cracked, or Chipped Teeth
Do you have teeth that are chipped, crooked or discolored? Do you have a slight gap between two teeth? Dental bonding is a conservative aesthetic dentistry treatment to repair slightly chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. Using state-of-the-art aesthetic dentistry procedures, a white filling is placed and bonded onto your tooth to improve its function and appearance. The filling “bonds” with your teeth, and because it comes in a variety of tooth-colored shades it closely matches the appearance of your natural teeth.
Dental bonding is also used with modern tooth-colored fillings instead of using black, mercury amalgam fillings that were widely used in the past. Bonded dental fillings can be used on front and back teeth depending on the location and extent of the area to be restored.
Because of the strength of modern adhesives and the tooth-colored cosmetic dental restorations available today, dental bonding is just one more way you can retain the natural look and feel of your smile.
Advantages of Aesthetic Dentistry Dental Bonding
- Dental bonding is a conservative aesthetic dentistry treatment, meaning your dentist doesn’t have to alter your teeth in any way to perform the treatment.
- Dental bonding looks like your natural teeth and fits into your smile beautifully. Smile, laugh, have your photo snapped. Your smile will look natural–and fabulous!
- Aesthetic dentistry treatments such as dental bonding are usually affordable and are an effective procedure for a variety of problems in your smile.
- Your aesthetic dentistry doctor can fill out your smile with dental bonding is less time than you think!
- An effective way to treat broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
Damaged or Unsightly Teeth? Ask About Dental Bonding!
For excellence in aesthetic dentistry, call!, text, or email us today! We are committed to giving you the smile of your dreams. Additionally, If you struggle with dental anxiety, Dr. Goodman offers dental sedation to help you feel relaxed during your visits with us.