Welcome to The Lewisville Dentist! We proudly serve the community of Lewisville, TX with exceptional dentistry services, advanced dental technology, and excellent patient care. A few of the superb services we offer encompass cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, sedation dentistry, and family dentistry.
Dental Services We Offer:
Let us help you enhance your smile. Cosmetic dentistry is a mix of art and science that works together to help you attain those sought-after pearly whites. Our skilled staff will work with you to help you achieve your dream smile using aesthetic dentistry procedures.
A few of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer include:
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are often used for repairing cracked or chipped teeth. They can provide added protection to damaged teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening can restore your teeth to their whitest shade. We use a professional whitening system known as ZOOM! to help you get a brighter smile.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns can reinforce chipped or damaged teeth. They are also used to cap dental implants.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings can provide a natural look after cavities have been repaired.
There’s a reason we are the dentist Lewisville TX loves! We will do our best to replace missing teeth, making sure they blend in seamlessly with your smile. Dental implants offer an outstanding solution to restoring missing teeth. A few of the benefits of dental implants include:
- Long-lasting replacements for extended and permanent use.
- Natural-looking appearance, so no dental work should be readily apparent.
- Comfortable replacements that feel secure and natural.
- Drastic improvements to your chewing and speech capabilities.
Many patients experience dental fear and anxiety. At The Lewisville Dentist, we want all of our patients to feel relaxed during their appointments. That’s why we offer sedation dentistry as a way to help you feel calm during your procedure.
- Laughing Gas: Laughing gas can help you relax while still remaining conscious.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: This is a pill that is taken before your procedure. You will need a ride home after a procedure with this sedation method.
- IV Sedation: IV sedation is typically used to help reduce pain and inflammation, as well as manage consciousness. You will need to have a designated driver to get to your next destination following any procedure that uses IV sedation.
We are your dentist in Lewisville TX, which is why we offer dental services for the entire family. We want to help you and your loved ones maintain good dental hygiene habits and optimal oral health.
- Teeth Cleaning: A teeth cleaning can effectively remove plaque and tartar that cause cavities and gum disease.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings can repair cavities.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are used to fix misshapen, damaged, or discolored teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Your gums are just as important! This procedure can help prevent and treat gum disease.
- Root Canals: Root canals remove inflamed or infected tooth pulp, relieving toothache pain.