This blog post is about the American Dental Association. You have probably seen the ADA logo on toothpaste and floss, and as committed family dentists, The Lewisville Dentist recommends products with that logo.
The ADA’s objective is to improve the level of public oral health by supporting the dental industry through not-for-profit federal, state, and local societies. It was established way back in 1859 and is run by its members, which currently total over 160,000.
The ADA Seal of Acceptance is not an endorsement of any given product. Instead, it’s a validation of the claims made about that product. Companies who want the ADA credential must submit proof of rigorous scientific testing. The ADA re-tests the product to further verify results. There are currently over 300 products with the ADA certification.
In addition to evaluaing dental products, the ADA:
- Provides resources to support dentists and their practices
- Educates the public about oral health
- Works to expand access to dental care
- Offers guidance on essential issues that affect the dental industry
- Cooperates with other organizations on scientific research projects and public health initiatives
- Offers scholarships to dental students
Like the ADA, the Lewisville Dentist in Lewisville TX advocates for the dental health of all our patients. We provide a full range of family dentistry services, including filling cavities, gum disease treatment, and of course, cleanings and checkups. We also provide cosmetic dentistry. Schedule an appointment today.
Contact The Lewisville Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
297 E Round Grove Rd Suite 127