Caring Family Dentist Dr. Natalie Goodman Protects Your Oral Health
Having a healthy, attractive smile is a lifelong affair. Having a great relationship with a family dentist that understands you, your goals and can help you achieve them is an important ingredient.
At The Lewisville Dentist, family dentist Dr. Goodman and her caring, well-trained team realize first and foremost that there is a person–you!–attached to your teeth. Understanding you, your dental hygiene, your oral health and what you want is our primary goal. Together we can design a family dentistry plan with options to fit your oral health goals and financial budget so you can get what you want today and in the future.
Family Dentistry Treatments
- TEETH CLEANING | For dental hygiene and excellent oral health, family dentist Dr. Goodman recommends teeth cleaning at your regular check ups, typically every six months. Having a teeth cleaning regularly can help the dentist diagnose and treat any dental problems quickly and effectively.
- DENTAL FILLINGS | Our family dentist offers tooth-colored filling material, which is healthier and more attractive. This can increase your oral health and dental hygiene dramatically.
- DENTAL CROWNS | If you have misshapen, damaged or discolored teeth, dental crowns are an excellent family dentistry treatment. Dental crowns can also be used with dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- GUM DISEASE TREATMENT | Gum disease is far more prevalent than you may think. Untreated, gum disease can cause dental problems that can include tooth loss! We take your oral health seriously, so we offer gum disease treatment as part of our family dentistry procedures.
Home care dental hygiene instruction–Your family dentist teams with you to give you the best dental hygiene instruction so you can have the best oral health possible!
- ROOT CANALS | If you have a toothache or other dental issues that require a root canal, your family dentist and friendly team are committed to giving you the best care possible.
We also offer dental sedation if you have dental anxiety. Dental sedation can be used for any dental procedure we offer.
Schedule a Family Dentistry Appointment Near Coppell and Flower Mound, TX
Lifetime dental hygiene care is not just about taking care of your teeth for a lifetime, it is about having a professional family dentist who will help keep you stay informed of the latest family dentistry options, keep you on track with your oral health goals, and watch out for the overall dental hygiene for you and your loved ones.
To schedule a teeth cleaning or other dental appointment with our family dentist please text, call, or contact us using the form below. We look forward to helping you achieve maximum oral health! Serving the Lewisville, Coppell, and Flower Mount areas