If you want to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry, I invite you to visit The Lewisville Dentist for an exam and consultation. I believe that the initial consultation is the most critical component of a smile makeover.
During your no-pressure smile makeover consultation we will consider the following issues:
- Your vision and expectations of how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The current condition of your oral health.
- The features of your teeth and gums that you wish to repair.
- The combination of treatments required to reach your goal.
- A detailed explanation of each procedure such as porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, or teeth whitening.
- You can see before and after pictures of smile transformation patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the makeover process (all at once or over time).
- Information about oral conscious sedation.
- Answers to all of your questions and concerns.
- Cosmetic dentistry prices and financing options.
By listening carefully, communicating clearly, and asking the right questions, I can fully assess the many vital variables unique to your needs. Effective cosmetic dentistry consultations ensure complete patient satisfaction. If this is your first visit to The Lewisville Dentist, you’ll discover whether you feel comfortable with my Lewisville practice and the skilled and friendly members of my treatment team. (We are certain that you will!) Your beautiful smile begins with an exam and consultation at The Lewisville Dentist; give us a call at 469-708-4713.
Contact The Lewisville Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):